The implementa SIM Server is a comprehensive software suite which complements the implementa hardware components and interfaces with the user's application.
SIM Client Software
Manages locally connected SIM Emulators. Acts as gateway to SIM Manager and SIM Arrays.
- Enables use of low-bandwidth TCP/IP connections with long round-trip times
- Interfaces with all available implementa SIM Emulators
- Supports interfacing to custom SIM Emulators
- lightweight Java Software, runs on Linux and Windows(r)
- low resource requirements, able to run on embedded systems
- firewall friendly: works with dynamic IP addresses and behind NAT firewalls
- Sophisticated caching and filtering of SIM data: Reduces the amount of requests forwarded to the remote SIM and speeds up network registration
SIM Manager Software
Central software component for resource management. Runs on all major Operating systems and features a powerful software interface for full user control of all aspects of SIM management and SIM assignment.
- Central and unified Resource Management for SIM Arrays, SIM cards, SIM Clients, SIM Emulators
- powerful yet simple Software API, independent of Operating System and programming language
- the only component in a SIM Server system that requires fixed IP or DNS
- firewall friendly: inbound-only traffic on dedicated ports
- cloud-friendly, runs in local, hosted and virtual environments